Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Fine People on Both Sides






So for the first time, I've had a video banned from YouTube (I guess this makes me "infamous.").

A little background on this video: In May/2019 I saw a commercial being run by former VP Biden accusing President Trump of racial hatred and fanning the flames of division by proclaiming that there were "Fine People on Both Sides."

I decided to do some investigation on my own by collecting all the photos, videos and statements I could find and then produce, from open source media, a video which could speak to the horrible moments in Charlottesville, VA in Aug/2017. 

I think I did a very credible job with the facts as they were presented and the video represents a thumbnail of that ugly day. I wasn't there. I didn't take the pics or video. I simply took the words of the two leading politicians and put them to the "music" of that day.

So YouTube has band this video for the violation of promoting hate!  The images and footage came from news sources and directly from YouTube.  Shame on you YouTube... your censorship is egregious. I guess I'm in good company.

Have you noticed in the last week the hate and vitriol that is being spewed by politicians... and once again, the issue of Charlottesville is being relived.

My friends, this video is not about the propagation of hate: it is the reality of the moment, the news of the day, the civil war that is going on in our country. It is right here for you to see. It is a documentary of what happens when we lose the sense of who we are, our values and what made our country great.

Do me a favor, watch all 7 minutes of this video and if you care, share it with your friends. Censorship is a dastardly infection that is spreading in our nation... and it won't end well.
[CLICK on the play button and it will link you to the Vimeo site where you need to then hit play again to run the video. Thanks.]

https://vimeo.com/335538207


No comments:

Post a Comment