Monday, February 3, 2020

NFL Half-Time

Dude… what’s all the hub-bub about?

So it was half-time of the super duper game and, trust me, if Mickey isn’t fed and walked by 5, there is no tomorrow! So we get it done then I discover that the Chiefs are trying to decide if they want to make a game out of it in the 3rd quarter.

Next thing I know Twitter (the only place where there is an incoherent discussion about “mansplaining” by the “Me Too” movement) is blowing up about some pole dancing and crotch rubbing during the half. A baseball game, you mean, or Football? (Or a Gentleman’s Club!)

You mean I’m out walking a 10 year-old dog that has cost me thousands of dollars in vet bills to keep him going so he can eat by 5 and poop by 5:30 and then I miss the modern Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus act by Latinas? In South Beach, Miami? On TV in high-def: Say it ain’t so, Joe.

I can’t believe I missed it! In living color on your 55 inch Samsung. They said she slides right through your screen (those knees must hurt) into your face with barely a covering over those lady bits. (So much for mansplaining,) And the Arabic Ululation, the tongue almost touching the pixels of the TV screen. And the pole dancing gig… singing at the same time, to boot!

I digress: I work out a couple times a week at the gym and with all the pumping, lifting, splitting and spitting, I’ve yet to hear anyone singing away, loving life during the workout. (Oh, they’re not Latinas, sorry.)

You know, you almost have to walk with your head down now days; you can’t glance at a pretty lady (definitely not whistle approval… you gutter boy!), you can’t admire her beauty, or say how great she looks, even if it is truly a compliment. But we are cheering for a wild and crazy Gentleman’s Club show at half-time, lapping it up like a lap dance!

So off it is to You Tube to see what I missed during the half-time show. Sometimes I hate walking the dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment